New for 2013. The goal of this one-day workshop is to help develop skills that result in developing the best creative executions to meet specific marketing and business goals and objectives. The training focuses on how to write clear and concise briefs so that the creative team can develop multiple on-strategy breakthrough executions.
- Purpose and role of the Creative Brief
- Who should develop it
- Who should use it
- Who should manage it
- Techniques for writing through the eyes of your customer
- Techniques for writing insightful briefs
- Techniques for using the brief to inspire the creative team
- Techniques for evaluating and selling the creative based on the brief
Please contact Clare Cox
with any questions regarding professional development.