ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT BOOTCAMP
DATE: May 7, 2015
TRAINER: Marta Stiglin, Principal at Stiglin Consulting
AUDIENCE: Junior to mid-level account managers
PRICE: $550 member | $640non-member
LOCATION: TBD, Boston
Through a blend of rich content, group exercises, role-plays and coaching, this full-day workshop targets real-world challenges and situations that account managers face in their daily interactions with clients, creative contributors and other agency colleagues.
What is the value of an account manager’s role? What does it take to be successful? This hands-on, interactive session covers everything from basics to best practices including the skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to excel in account management today.
- The role of account management in the agency
- What you should know about your clients
- Articulating program objectives and strategies
- Navigating project cycles and critical paths
- Principles of partnership in working with clients
“This class addresses issues seen within an agency and with clients. It’s what you learn from experience, not from school. I think anyone would find this beneficial.”
- Olga Panagopoulos, Marketing Coordinator, Allen & Gerritsen
“This class helped me reaffirm that I am in the right field, helped me get a better sense of obstacles other account managers face, and left me with some great new skills that I can bring back to the agency. I definitely recommend it to new account managers or those that are looking to brush up on their skills.”
- Ashley Hopkins, Account Manager, HCC Marketing, Inc.
"A fast-paced course that held my attention all day."
-Sara Stone, Account Executive , IDEXX Laboratories