What makes an account manager great? What’s the real value of the account manager’s role? Find out in this hands-on interactive workshop that covers everything from basics to best practices- including the skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to succeed in account service. Through a blend of rich content, group exercises and role plays this program targets real-world challenges and situations that account managers face in their daily interactions with clients, co-workers and business partners.
• What makes a great account manager
• What clients want from their agency partner
• How to manage expectations and strengthen relationships
• How to break through as an expert
• Thinking strategically and being solution-oriented
• Bringing business partners into the process
• Managing communications, including conflict resolution
• How to lead and manage project teams
Space is limited. Register, today!
Instructors: MARTA STIGLIN
Length: 1 Day Workshop
Time: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Have Questions about PD? Contact Clare Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org