This hands-on course is ideal for any advertising professional in the early stages of his/her career that wants to build a portfolio through challenging work assignments. Projects focus on using techniques to generate ideas and solve problems.
Our classes are led by experienced pros and include guest speakers that facilitate group discussion and critique. The course meets once a week in the evening for two hours over a period of eight consecutive weeks. Space is limited.
• Understand the purposes of the creative strategy
• Gain an appreciation for consumer insights
• Practice brainstorming, problem-solving and strategic thinking
• Explore innovative ways to communicate
• Develop and express your point of view
• Network with other emerging copywriters and art directors
• Meet and learn from ad industry experts
Space is limited. Register, today!
Instructors: Daisy Scott
Length: 8-week course, 2 hours each week
Dates: September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, Nov 3, 10, 17
Times: 6 pm - 8 pm
Have Questions about PD? Contact Clare Cox at email@example.com