New for 2013. Whoever said the consummate account manager is a jack of all trades and master of none didn’t go far in this job. To be a leading account service professional, you must demonstrate mastery of advertising and marketing, client-relationship management, business development, staff/team management and operational effectiveness. It’s not for the weak of heart!
In an increasingly competitive business environment, agencies need their senior account staff operating at peak—thinking strategically, planning creatively and managing superbly. With its blend of rich content, case review, group discussion and interactive exercises, this directed session challenges you to reach new levels of performance.
- Applying business and managerial acumen to deepen client partnerships
- Techniques for advancing the strategic contribution of an account service team
- Proven practices for project planning, scoping and briefing
- Operational excellence—how to enable the smooth flow of information and drive collaboration among internal and external resources
- Communication skills for more effective staff, colleague and client management
- Talent development practices for increasing individual and team performance
Please contact Sue Kingsbury
with any questions regarding professional development