What makes an account manager great? What’s the real value of the account manager’s role? Find out in this hands-on interactive workshop that covers everything from basics to best practices- including the skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to succeed in account service.
Through a blend of rich content, group exercises, role-plays and coaching the program targets real-world challenges and situations that account managers face in their daily interactions with clients, team members, creative partners and business partners.
- What makes a great account manager
- What clients want from their agency partner
- How to manage expectations and strengthen relationships
- How to break through as an expert
- Thinking strategically, being solution-oriented
- Bringing business partners into the process
- Managing communications, incl. resolving conflicts
Please contact Sue Kingsbury
with any questions regarding professional development