The Ad Club & The Ad Club Foundation are proud to announce The 2010 Diversity Internship program.
The Diversity Internship has developed into one of New England's most premier internship programs. Past participation has included Arnold, Staples, Blue Cross Blue Shield, GSN Digital, Oasis, MIT Technology Review, Digitas, and many more.
For all participating companies, The Ad Club offers the following benefits:
* Recruiting dynamic and intelligent students from New England's most prestigious colleges and universities
* Screening candidates and matching them with your company's particular needs
* Working closely with your company to provide multiple qualified candidates for internships
* Pairing each intern with a mentor for the summer
* Hosting 5 events for interns over the course of the summer, including a career development panel at the end of their program
Each intern will be offered a summer stipend of $3,500, to be paid by the host company.
By March 12, please let us know how many interns your company would like to host. The program will last from the beginning of June to the middle of August, for a total of 10 weeks. Recruitment and placement will take place over April and May.